Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kaiser, again?!

It's Thursday, May 27. Only four days have past since my foot surgery and I've already had to get on those damn aluminum crutches and get my ass back to Kaiser hospital because of complications. Luckily it was only a migraine. I'm prone to them so I wasn't too alarmed but better safe then sorry. I got a shot in my backside and moments later the pain subsided. AMEN!
So now I'm back at my sister's apartment on Betty White (my white Sony Vaio) typing away, sending emails and updates on good old twitter. I also just stumbled upon my channel on Last.fm (last.fm/music/Sibley) ha! Don't you hate when people say stumble? As if I was wasn't google'ing my name or something! Poppy cock! Where did I hear that word? A friend? Not sure but I like it.
Well, besides my foot smelling like Fisherman's Wharf on a hot summer day in San Fran, not much else is going on. But, like everyday in my life, each minute there is change and chaos. So, stay posted. WELCOME TO MY VICIOUS LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment