Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2PAC LIVES ON...





My hoodie is on and I've still got my 10% alcohol content generic Nyquil in my holster. I've been on YouTube listening to Pac creations. Head bobbin', lyrics spittin (Yes, I may have been a dude in my past life.) haha!!!

Eminem and Jay-Z are my two all time favorite hip hop/mainstream artists and have definitely inspired my music. *disclaimer: Shameless self promotion in 5, 4, 3, 2.... Oh you didn't know I was an artist? Why yes you can hear my music. Just go to www.youtube.com/sibleyk13 (AND SCENE)

BUT!!!! No one, I mean, no one compares to the rawness and talent of 2 PAC. Today would have been his 39th birthday. In honor of his legend, I'm playing 2 PAC all day. Below is one of my favorite songs from him. It was and still is an eye opener. I remember when it first came out, I had it on repeat. It stuck with me and it still has the same affect today.

ENJOY!!!!!!!


BRENDA'S GOT A BABY





No comments:

Post a Comment